As a member, we warmly welcome you to come visit and use our very own MHE Resource Library.
Our library operates out of a building in the carpark of Christian Community Church, 54 Pascal Street, Palmerston North.
As you drive in through the main carpark gates to the left of the church, our library is the rst building you’ll see ahead of you on the left. This is a decent sized building that house our collection of resources and is ideal for use by small groups during the day and evening.
We have a Pickup/Dropoff area where you can leave things for other members to collect and collect items that other members have left for you – this is also where lost property from activities/events ends up and any items you weren’t able to collect from activities/events.
We also have a for sale section which has books and other items which are surplus to the Resource Library’s needs. If you’re in the space for another MHE activity you’re able to get books out while you’re there.
Some of the many resources available in the library include:
- A range of literature for the Five in a Row, Abeka, Sonlight, BJU, LLATL curriculums.
- School Journals and other related series like the Connected and Junior Journals.
- Early readers from a variety of publishers like National Geographic Windows on Literacy, Oxford Reading Tree, PM Readers, and Fitzroy Readers.
- Literature study guides and accompanying books including a wide range from Progeny Press.
- A large range of reproducible workbooks/activity books across all ages in the subjects of language, mathematics, science, health, geography, history, and general social studies.
The opening hours for the term are on this term’s activities planner. As it is manned by volunteer MHE mums, occasionally life happens and the scheduled library opening will not take place. If this was to happen a note would be put up on the MHE Facebook Group advising members, and at time a member email would be sent out.
For more information, please contact Tracey or Lois at: email@example.com